Student Registration Steps
- Visit AZAC website.
- Familiarize yourself with the AZAC courses and academic regulations.
- Students are encouraged to carefully read the details of all the courses before they decide which course, level and intake they want to enroll.
- No placement test is required, Students should decide the level and course they wish to enroll.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ to register with AZAC.
- Fill up the form and Select a programme (Certificate: Beginners, Intermediate, Advance).
- Wait for the admin confirmation email (within three days).
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation letter.
- Congratulations! You are now AZAC student.
- Student registrations are valid for three (3) consecutive seasons, after which, students are required to reapply for a right to study at AZAC.
Course Registration steps
- Visit your student portal
- Use your student’s login info (ID and Password)
- Select and add courses according to your level (Beginners, Intermediate or Advance)
- Select an academic season (Al-Fajr, As-Shuruq or Ad-Duha)
- May Allah grant you a beneficial knowledge