Student Registration Steps
- Visit AZAC website
- Familiarize yourself with the AZAC courses and academic regulations
- Click ‘Apply Now’ to register with AZAC
- Fill up the form and Select a programme (Certificate or Diploma)
- Wait for the admin confirmation email (within three days)
- Congratulations! You are now AZAC student.
- Student registrations are valid for three (3) consecutive seasons, after which, students are required to reapply for a right to study at AZAC.
Read before you proceed:
- Use your student number (on the offer letter) to register for a course.
- No placement test is required, Students are to decide their level and course they wish to enroll.
- Students are encouraged to carefully read the details of all the courses before they decide which course, level and intake they want to enroll.
- Course registration fees are non-refundable.
Course Registration steps
- Make payment and attach the receipt to the email (always maintain one email conversation)
- Wait for your student’s login info (ID and Password)
- Visit your student portal
- Decide your level of study (Foundation, Intermediate or Advanced)
- Select and add courses
- Select an academic season (Al-Fajr, As-Shuruq or Ad-Duha)
- May Allah grant you a beneficial knowledge