- Course overview:
Al-Imam An-Nuwawi mentioned in the introduction of his famous book “The 40 Hadith” the importance of memorizing (a minimum of) forty Hadith, as it was reported from Ali ibn Abi Talib in a Hadith (deemed weak), the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: whomsoever memorizes 40 Hadith related to the affairs of my Ummah shall be resurrected among the Fuqaha’ and Ulama’. This course is therefore designed to revive the love and the importance of Hadith among the students and thus encourage them to have some selected hadith at heart while teaching them the meaning and some practical lessons from every Hadith they memorized.
- Course objectives:
- Memorize some selected Hadiths from the Book (The 40 Hadith).
- Understand the basic meaning of the selected Hadiths.
- Extract practical lessons from the selected Hadiths.
- Course outline:
- Reading and memorizing 15 hadiths starting from hadith No.26
- Stating the general meaning of the hadith.
- Outlining what we can learn from the hadith.