- Course overview:
Tawheed is the foundation of the Islamic belief system, the rule and criteria upon which all acts of worship are accepted or rejected, the set of principles that defines actions leading to the attainment of the Ridha or the wrath of the Creator. This course is designed to take the students through the importance of understanding the concept of Tawheed, types of Tawheed, things that nullify the Aqidah (creed) of a Muslim and the role of Tawheed in the daily routine of every Muslim.
- Course objectives:
- Provide students with basic and adequate information about the Islamic creed.
- To train students on willingness to follow the way of the Prophet, and his companions in approach and behaviour.
- Advocacy for the right belief (creed) through a good example.
- Course outline:
- Doctrinal sources for the Sunnis community.
- The purpose of creation and the first thing that God imposed on mankind.
- The covenants that God took on the children of Adam.
- The division of Tawheed into two types: The first type is the monotheism (Tawheed) of knowledge and evidence, which is the scientific creed, and it is called the creed of deism, names and attributes.
- The second type of monotheism: the Tawheed of intention and demand which is called the monotheism of divinity. etc