- Course Overview:
Fiqh is often described as the human understanding of the sharia, the divine Islamic law as revealed in the Qur’an and the Sunnah. Principally, a person can not become a true believer unless he combines inner belief and worship. Therefore, Ibadat (worship) as one important component of jurisprudence is what this course is going delve into and enlighten AZAC students on its various topics.
- Course Objectives:
- The study of jurisprudence based on Kitab and sunnah.
- Provide students with basic information with regards to their daily activities and Ibadat.
- Course Outline:
- Fasting, conditions, and obligations.
- Nullifiers of fast.
- Spiritual seclusion (i’tikaf)
- Hajj, conditions, and obligations.
- Ihram and its prohibitions.
- Ransom, the pillars of Hajj and its obligations.