- Course Overview:
Fiqh is often described as the human understanding of the sharia, the divine Islamic law as revealed in the Qur’an and the Sunnah. Principally, a person can not become a true believer unless he combines inner belief and worship. Therefore, Ibadat (worship) as one important component of jurisprudence is what this course is going delve into and enlighten AZAC students on its various topics.
- Course Objectives:
- The study of jurisprudence based on Kitab and sunnah.
- Provide students with basic information with regards to their daily activities and Ibadat.
- Course Outline
- Introduction to fiqh
- Purification (Tahara)
- The use of gold and silver utensils
- Istinja and Istijmar
- Wudu (ablution)
- Ghusul and Tayammum
- Menstruation, Postnatal Bleeding, and Istihadha
- Friday prayer, Eid prayer, ascites prayer.
- Eclipse prayer.
- Conditions and time of prayers
- Adhan and iqama (call for prayers)
- Prostration of forgetfulness.