- Course overview:
No Muslim is exempted from an endeavour to perfect his recitation of the Qur’an; the ability to recite the Qur’an flawlessly is, in fact, a prerequisite in establishing the five daily (obligatory) Solat. This course is designed to assist AZAC students in memorizing some chapters of the Qur’an and train them to be able to recite the Qur’an in the manner that pleases Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala and thus reaching the divine goal of At-Taqwa.
- Course objectives:
- To memorize selected chapters of the Quran.
- To attain the level of Al Mahir in reading the Quran.
- Course outline:
- Teaching and explaining the merit of the Qur’an.
- Explaining the merit of learning and teaching the Qur’an.
- Teaching and explaining the application of the rules of intonation in reciting the Noble Qur’an.
- Teaching the application of Waqf and ibtida’a in reciting the Quran.
- Memorizing one Hizb of the Quran (from Al-Nas to Al- A’ala).
- Teaching the art of Tawasitu-l’Munfasil in reading the Quran.